The Student Room Group

Driving test nerves!

Got my driving tests in two days and I'm really nervous I want to pass first time badly so I don't have to go through it again
How did your tests go? And what did u have to Do?
I took confidence in the fact I knew my routes so I was familiar.

Also I practiced well around busy roundabouts, junctions, other traffic, maneovers etc.

Good luck
Don’t worry happens to all of us. On my first test I had to do the bay parking, I failed because I nearly hit a parked car at the side of the road (I did mine in Enfield) I passed second time after doing another bay park and an emergency stop. My advice would be to think the examiner is not there and just drive as you normally do.
Reply 3
Original post by Louxse
Got my driving tests in two days and I'm really nervous I want to pass first time badly so I don't have to go through it again

UPDATE
I passed my test! With no minors! It wasn't too bad, once I got to the test centre I felt ready and confident 😊
Reply 4
Congratulations:smile:
Reply 5
Original post by rac1977
Congratulations:smile:

Thank you
Original post by Louxse
UPDATE
I passed my test! With no minors! It wasn't too bad, once I got to the test centre I felt ready and confident 😊

Congratulations, no minors is brilliant, well done you! :smile:

Spoiler

Reply 7
Original post by RoyalSheepy
Congratulations, no minors is brilliant, well done you! :smile:
!

Spoiler

Thank you!
congratulations
I have test next week any tips you want to share please?
Original post by Louxse
UPDATE

Get in. Winner winner chicken dinner. Well done!
Reply 10
Original post by mrshussain123
congratulations
I have test next week any tips you want to share please?

Just breathe and say in your head that your e driving with your instructor like a normal lesson but you want to prove him/her that you're the best driver but not too cocky about it 😂 I know it sounds easier said than done but it really helped me. Just take a deep breath before driving off and drive like you normally would! Good luck!
Original post by Louxse

Firstly, just believe in yourself! If you can, try and get your instructor to sit in the back of your car whilst doing the test.

Just be in the moment. Speak and converse with the examiner if anything. They are humans like you, and trust me that rapport and trust will go a long way

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending