The Student Room Group

RSM Graduate Video Interview

Scroll to see replies

Original post by username4278204
No, I sent them an email asking if I am still considered for the role and they said that I passed the online tests and they will send me the link with the video interview soon. That was on Friday and I still haven't received the invitation. Have you?

Is it possible to get the email address? I haven't heard back from then since the video interview. It's been like two weeks.
Original post by username4278204
No, I sent them an email asking if I am still considered for the role and they said that I passed the online tests and they will send me the link with the video interview soon. That was on Friday and I still haven't received the invitation. Have you?

Hi!
Is it possible for you to send me the email address? I haven't heard back from them since the completion of the video interview. It's been like two weeks. Thank you~!!
Original post by kokoroko
Yeep it's the final stage. It's not exactly an AC but essentially the interviewer has a set of prescribed questions (competency/strength based) and how you relate to RSM values. Just have examples you can draw from relating to the role and you'll be fine. My interviewer was really nice and very informal so just talk to them as you would to anyone. I got the role eventually just by building a relationship with him so it was great.
did you have to do an AC , then a final interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending