The Student Room Group

Birmingham Driving Schools

Hi,

I am looking to start up my driving lessons again after a long time and want to find a good driving school. Looking for any recommendations or any to steer clear of? I would rather go with an independent driving school, rather than AA or BSM, etc.

I've been looking at some reviews, and RSM and andys1st driving school seem to be highly recommended. Anybody had any experiences with these companies
i'm currently with Andy1st driving school and i'm trying to find a new instructor asap. My test is booked in a couple of weeks, but my current instructor isn't brilliant. Since having him my road confidence suffered and i've only just started building it up more, practicing in my own car (with my mom). I don't recommend them at all. I'm looking at BSM at the moment, AA doesn't cover my area, and the local ones i've contacted so far are fully booked for the next few weeks.
Thanks for replying. I think i might steer clear of Andy1st driving school then. Hoping to start next week if i can find someone decent. I really hope you find someone soon and good luck in your test :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending