The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

My university choices I can't decide!! Physics student btw

Hi, I am currently applying to Oxford, Bath, birmingham, bristol and cannot choose whether to put durham in as a choice as it has everything I want from a university and is super high on the rankings. I already have an A* im mathematics doing it a year earlier and am predicted (A*,A) in my other 2 subjects f.maths and physics. However, the problem is it's soo far I live in south wales so it's around 9 hrs drive away just wondering if there's any durham students who can tell me about whats the travelling like?
Original post by Benjamin54
Hi, I am currently applying to Oxford, Bath, birmingham, bristol and cannot choose whether to put durham in as a choice as it has everything I want from a university and is super high on the rankings. I already have an A* im mathematics doing it a year earlier and am predicted (A*,A) in my other 2 subjects f.maths and physics. However, the problem is it's soo far I live in south wales so it's around 9 hrs drive away just wondering if there's any durham students who can tell me about whats the travelling like?

You don’t have to decide now.

Apply to your 4 definite choices now and then try to arrange a visit to Durham between now and Christmas to get a better idea of the place and the distance.

You can add your 5th choice after Christmas in January when you have had more time to think.
(edited 6 months ago)
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest