Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

PwC Logical Reasoning Test

Announcements Posted on
Applying to uni this year? Check out our new personal statement advice hub 28-11-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've been invited to do the online logical reasoning test for PwC, but I'm not sure what format these take. As I know loads of people on here have already done it could you possibly link me to any examples which are of the same style used by PwC? I'm not sure what format the questions will take.

Thanks for the help!
    • 28 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ask PwC - recruiters usually do provide access to mock tests so that you have an idea of what you will be asked to do. If they haven't provided that, it may be because going into this test "blind" is part of the assessment process, in which case it would be a breach of confidentiality for someone who has already done it to give you any information.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kw2005)
    Ask PwC - recruiters usually do provide access to mock tests so that you have an idea of what you will be asked to do. If they haven't provided that, it may be because going into this test "blind" is part of the assessment process, in which case it would be a breach of confidentiality for someone who has already done it to give you any information.
    I don't think they don't want you to know, it's only the initial online stage.

Can anyone give me any clues????
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HappyHupo)
    I don't think they don't want you to know, it's only the initial online stage.

Can anyone give me any clues????
    To be honest, it is NOT very hard. A lot of fun tho (It is like a game)

Sorry, I dont have a link, but I had to sit one for the summer internship.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    weird shapes
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've been looking at some of these tests, and my results have ranged from 50% to 80%. Is that good enough to pass? Also, does anyone know if PwC do diagrammatic reasoning tests where you have to infer a set of rules from a flow chart, and apply there rules to new situations e.g. abcd->%->£->dcab.

Or is it mostly diagrammatic series, where you have to work out the next picture in the sequence.

This is for a graduate assessment centre. Cheers
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    They're all diagrammatic series, so just picking the next picture in a sequence.
Updated: February 12, 2008
New on TSR

Exclusive Nick Clegg interview

Your questions answered by the deputy prime minister

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.