The Student Room Group

Need revision help (science gcse)

Hello everyone. I'm doing my summer GCSEs in a few weeks time and I am completely lost on how to revise for science. I'm doing foundation double: trilogy. I just want to get a grade 5. can anyone help??
Something I've been finding really useful recently is SenecaLearning - tailored to your spec & gives you information in a range of different ways (videos, etc.) while also giving you easy methods for remembering tough concepts, and then testing you regularly to make sure you know what you're on about. I'd definitely recommend it :smile:
I did my GCSEs last year (triple science) and got straight A* so I hope this will help:

- Do as many past papers as you can (there will be similar questions and patterns in every paper you do!)
- Revise the definitions (quizlet, flashcards...)
- Revision videos on youtube (really helped)

Good luck!
Reply 3
Original post by heartshaker
I did my GCSEs last year (triple science) and got straight A* so I hope this will help:

- Do as many past papers as you can (there will be similar questions and patterns in every paper you do!)
- Revise the definitions (quizlet, flashcards...)
- Revision videos on youtube (really helped)

Good luck!

Thank you! definitely gonna do some flashcards. I've just ordered some on Amazon. Thanks again

Quick Reply

Latest