The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

economics open days

hey, I haven't receieved a response from Edinburgh yet and I was wandering if anyone who had recieved an offer for economics knew when the open days were? Reason why I'm asking is because I'll need to book flights/overnight accomodation etc. So yeah if anyone has any idea when the open days for economics that'd be great! Thanks in advance.
Reply 1
Hi there! I'm in the same situation, applying for econ and waiting for an offer. They have the dates for the post application days somewhere on the homepage of the college of social sciences, I am fairly sure there is one on march 19th.

I'm thinking about just calling them up and aksing them if they intend to tell me about their decision before or after the open days are over :frown: Come on guys, I need to book flights and stuff!

Btw: If you're looking for cheap accomodation edinburgh, go for Budget Backpackers at Cowgate. Good hostel witha great location.
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
ahh thanks for the advice :smile: Yeah it's so annoying when you need to sort out flying and staying overnight and stuff so I might try emailing them or something and asking them the same question.
Thanks again ultegra and I hope your application is successful!

Latest

Trending

Trending