The Student Room Group

More than friends? hmmmmmmmm..

Ok basically, I was at a house party at my good friends house and everyone ended up staying over as it was really late. We ended up sharing his room. He was a complete gentleman, no funny business was going on at all!
I was kinda shivering because the heating was off, so we kinda ended up cuddling very close together and talked a bit and he was holding my hand and kinda softly stroking it, in a nice way.

Now all our other friends are saying that he 'likes me' but I honestly dont think he does because he has never shown anything like that towards me before?? :confused:

What do you think, I'm confused

Scroll to see replies

House party, to me, implies excessive alcohol consumption.

You should text him, e.g. "last night was great. How are you? xxxx"
Reply 2
sounds nice. meet up again and see how things go. considering you both were probably drunk, his gentleman-ness was impressive, and shows he's a good guy in theory.
Reply 3
Thanks for the replies, but neither of us were drunk.
It wasn't a wild/drunken kinda party, was more a big group of mates catching up kind of thing :smile:
I'd not invite a girl to sleep in my bed if I wasn't interested, then.
Reply 5
ChrisRH
I'd not invite a girl to sleep in my bed if I wasn't interested, then.

Exactly. He's into you.
Reply 6
Ask him to meet you for coffee or something, and then you'll be able to see if you still "click" or not.
It does sound like hes intrested.
Are you intrested in him though?
Reply 8
see each other again. in a more normal environment and see if theres still something there. signs are looking good though
Reply 9
:dito: dh you are very wise :smile:
don't get your hopes up he might have just got caught up in the moment, although to be fiar you say he's never done it before, he has to start from somewhere :p:
Reply 11
thats what i was thinking ^
hmmmmm bit much though, it was basically all night
I'd say he likes you, but then I'm not that physical with female friends I dont fancy.
cuddling when cold is one thing, holding and stroking your hand is another thing altogether :wink:
Reply 14
Blatently trying to initiate something, without appearing too forward. He was judging your reactions, was he poking you in the back?
Reply 15
lol.. errm no he wasn't poking me in the back.. i don't think so anyway :s-smilie:
we were close for a while, my back was to his chest.
Reply 16
but come to think of it, he did kind of move away from my back a bit.. lol that is so embarassing if that was the reason he did that lol
Reply 17
I say yes, he likes you.
Reply 18
Awww and i agree with Yuffie sounds like he likes you =)
hmm...do you like him?

if you do...meet up again and see how it goes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending