The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh

Audiology waiting list

Hello, I am an international student from canada and I was placed in the waiting list for spetemeber 2018. I am wondering how the waiting list functions in the Uk system and if I should have any hope getting in?
Reply 1
Hi, I am on the waiting list too. Have you heard anything yet? If I have to be honest I don't think universities normally take this long responding back to applicants. Lets hope we hear back soon.
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Reply 2
Hi, I applied for the intake at Swansea university Audiology for September 2018 and have been placed on a reserve list, I expect to hear back after A-level students get there results on the 16th of August. fingers crossed !
Reply 3
Original post by AJ_Carr
Hi, I applied for the intake at Swansea university Audiology for September 2018 and have been placed on a reserve list, I expect to hear back after A-level students get there results on the 16th of August. fingers crossed !

Is Swansea university the same as Qmu?
Reply 4
Possibly, I’m not so sure on Scotland But after uk students get the a level results, course leaders will have a better idea of available places, if any.

Quick Reply

Latest