The Student Room Group

HELP!!! Audiology and optometry Application UCAS!!!

Hi , im currently stuck in a dilemma. I am applying for Uni 2024 And currently writing my personal Statement , can somebody help me On wether it is wise to apply for Audiology and Optometry with the same personal statement , i have Optometry work experience But i do not have any Audiology experience. I want to apply to audiology as i do not think ill be able to Get AAA in My a levels ( audiology wants ABB) my a levels are Bio, Chem and Economics.
How can i fit both in my personal statement can someone help me on what to write!
Thanks in advance
No it is not wise to apply for two different courses with one personal statement as you run the risk of not being convicing about your desire to study either course and of being rejected from all your choices.

If you really want to study optom, then look at courses with a foundation year. :smile:
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Student9002763
Hi , im currently stuck in a dilemma. I am applying for Uni 2024 And currently writing my personal Statement , can somebody help me On wether it is wise to apply for Audiology and Optometry with the same personal statement , i have Optometry work experience But i do not have any Audiology experience. I want to apply to audiology as i do not think ill be able to Get AAA in My a levels ( audiology wants ABB) my a levels are Bio, Chem and Economics.
How can i fit both in my personal statement can someone help me on what to write!
Thanks in advance

hey not all entry requirements for optometry is aaa its mostly aab
Original post by hiijsbsh
hey not all entry requirements for optometry is aaa its mostly aab

Hi , im tryna go aston since thats where i am but they want AAA 😭 unless you do maths

Quick Reply

Latest