The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh

Student fiance and QMUL HELP

So student finance legit screwed me over. I applied ages ago, gave my evidence (3 times!) and was under the impression that my application was being processed so I sat back and relaxed. It was taking longer than my friends (but I did apply past the deadline so I thought it was my fault) until I had a gut feeling to call them up just in case something happened, and it did. Turns out there was an extra bunch of extra evidence that they needed and they never bothered to tell me. The only way that I can get this evidence is through my high school and college, but they open in September and they want the fees payed by enrolment day which in on the 15th Sept. Even if I my schools opened on the 1st Sept there's no way it will be processed in time.

Is there anything I can do?
Reply 1
Schools and colleges are still open now. They just aren't teaching. Call them up.
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Reply 2
Original post by H.a.hx
Schools and colleges are still open now. They just aren't teaching. Call them up.

That's what I assumed. I call them both up and I got an automated message saying that they are on holiday. Even went with my sister to my past high school when she went to collect her GCSE results and they said that I have to wait until September cos the people who usually do it (I'm guessing the receptionists) were on holiday. Even if they did give it to me processing takes at least 6 weeks, wouldn't make it in time

Quick Reply

Latest