The Student Room Group

ICAP Summer Internship 2019

Just starting a post for anyone who is thinking of applying for ICAP (or any interdealer broker, e.g. BGC, Tullet, etc) summer internship scheme in broking.

If anyone knows when the applications open up let me know! :smile:
Original post by Etch7409
Just starting a post for anyone who is thinking of applying for ICAP (or any interdealer broker, e.g. BGC, Tullet, etc) summer internship scheme in broking.

Have you managed to apply to ICAP? The application process doesn't seem to be working for me!
Reply 2
Original post by randomguy555
Have you managed to apply to ICAP? The application process doesn't seem to be working for me!

No I haven't been able to apply yet, I did some work experience there last summer and spoke to the brokers and got in touch with HR. They haven't finalized the last few details on their schemes just yet.
No I haven't been able to apply yet, I did some work experience there last summer and spoke to the brokers and got in touch with HR. They haven't finalized the last few details on their schemes just yet.

Did they give you any indication as to when they think applications will open?
Reply 4
They just said they will let me know when they open, do you want me to PM you when I get notified?
They just said they will let me know when they open, do you want me to PM you when I get notified?

Yes that would be brilliant! Thanks a lot.

Do you know any other IDB that have summer internships of which applications are open?
Reply 7
Original post by randomguy555
Do you know any other IDB that have summer internships of which applications are open?

Unfortunately not, I don't believe BGC have any form of internship and Cantor Fitzgerald, GFI, etc don't seem to have anything but if I find any others I will put them on this thread pal 🙂
Reply 8
What is their email address?
Reply 9
Original post by t19876
What is their email address?

PM'd you mate
Anyone had the phone interview for TP ICAP summer internship? what kind of questions can i expect?
Has anyone heard back from their ICAP summer internship telephone interview?

If not how did you think it went?
Reply 12
I did my telephone interview a few weeks ago and got through to the assessment centre, which is later on this month - wbu?
Hey! Sorry, I know this is a very old thread. But I have a TP ICAP interview coming up for a summer internship. Could someone let me know what to expect? Thank you!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending