Still no word?
Think I’m going to limit myself to checking in once a week 😂
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Reply 21
Original post by QMUMatureStu19
Still no word?
Think I’m going to limit myself to checking in once a week 😂

No and I think I’m checking it every hour at this point I can’t help myself 😂😂 like with all this waiting I’m realising how much I really want it and I’ll be devastated I swear 😭
I got a knock back from one of my course choices 😭
Personal statement wasn’t specific enough 😢
I’m guessing this will be the standard reply to each of the others
Reply 23
I got a knock back from one of my course choices 😭
Personal statement wasn’t specific enough 😢
I’m guessing this will be the standard reply to each of the others

Oh no which one was it?
This was for diagnostic Radiography- very competitive for places so understandable.

Had applied for podiatry, radiography (diagnostic and therapeutic) physiotherapy and last but not least Midwifery. I couldn’t have been more specific yet inclusive of all courses. As you can see I love anything and everything to do with human anatomy and healing. I’d have been equally delighted on any of these courses. Still at least we are beginning to hear back ...
Reply 25
This was for diagnostic Radiography- very competitive for places so understandable.

Had applied for podiatry, radiography (diagnostic and therapeutic) physiotherapy and last but not least Midwifery. I couldn’t have been more specific yet inclusive of all courses. As you can see I love anything and everything to do with human anatomy and healing. I’d have been equally delighted on any of these courses. Still at least we are beginning to hear back ...

Yea I suppose they’re all very different!! Yea it’s a good sign they’re getting through them rightly!! I didn’t think it would be that quick for health science subjects!!
Original post by Flynnser19
Yea I suppose they’re all very different!! Yea it’s a good sign they’re getting through them rightly!! I didn’t think it would be that quick for health science subjects!!

The intake for physio and radiography is 20% of applicants and 90% for podiatry applicants - I’m holding out for podiatry now 🤞🏻
Reply 27
The intake for physio and radiography is 20% of applicants and 90% for podiatry applicants - I’m holding out for podiatry now 🤞🏻

I know I’m tempted to ring 🤣
Oh do it!!! Post back and let me know how you get on 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
what did u get knocked back from ?
Original post by patty.shevy
what did u get knocked back from ?

Diagnostic Radiography:frown:

so unfortunate to hear that u got knocked back however hopefully podiatry will accept you, how do u know that 90% of podiatry applications are accepted?
Thank you 😊 and yes I’m holding out for podiatry 🤞🏻

I checked here ...

https://university.which.co.uk/search/course?c%5Bq%5D=Queen+Margaret+University+

You can use the drop down to select each course
Then select more info
I know I’m tempted to ring 🤣

Did you give them a ring ? 🤔
Reply 34
Did you give them a ring ? 🤔

I sure did he just told me there’s no update on my application and basically told em the same as the confirmation email so I just gotta wait
This waiting is so intense! Thanks for the update.
Let’s hope the best come to those who wait 🤞🏻
Reply 36
Hello, I also applied to QMU for physiotherapy the wait is brutal. Anyone heard back yet?
Reply 37
Original post by 87James
Hello, I also applied to QMU for physiotherapy the wait is brutal. Anyone heard back yet?

Nah still nothing I’m hoping it’ll be this week since it’s the mid term break next week
Reply 38
Nah still nothing I’m hoping it’ll be this week since it’s the mid term break next week

Such a long wait. I have an interview for Glasgow Caledonian university but can't find anyone will to chat about their interview experiance. I guess it's getting that competitive lol.
Reply 39
Original post by 87James
Such a long wait. I have an interview for Glasgow Caledonian university but can't find anyone will to chat about their interview experiance. I guess it's getting that competitive lol.

Oh wow that’s odd lol I’ve a friend who her interview for Robert Gordon for next week too but I’ve not info on that!! I know it’s a group session followed by a one to one meeting if that helps?

Quick Reply

Latest