The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh

BSc physiotherapy 2019 entry mature

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Flynnser19
Oh wow that’s odd lol I’ve a friend who her interview for Robert Gordon for next week too but I’ve not info on that!! I know it’s a group session followed by a one to one meeting if that helps?

It's a step in the right direction😁 thank you.
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Reply 41
Original post by 87James
It's a step in the right direction😁 thank you.

I asked her today for you apparently it’s gpinf to be team building exercises for the first part of the day and then it’s qyite a casual meeting with the physio lecturers and maybe someone from admissions but apparently it’s more about how you intend on financing yourself, where you’re gonna live and you’re general understanding of the course!! Also maybe have an example ready as to why you want to do the course and examples of your like work experience or clinical placements you know!
i find it tough to get any info for my questions so I thought I’d pay it forward and find out a bit more for ya haha
Reply 42
I asked her today for you apparently it’s gpinf to be team building exercises for the first part of the day and then it’s qyite a casual meeting with the physio lecturers and maybe someone from admissions but apparently it’s more about how you intend on financing yourself, where you’re gonna live and you’re general understanding of the course!! Also maybe have an example ready as to why you want to do the course and examples of your like work experience or clinical placements you know!
i find it tough to get any info for my questions so I thought I’d pay it forward and find out a bit more for ya haha

It's very much apprecaited, its like trying to get blood from a stone no one seems to talk lol good luck with QMU if I hear anything I'll post in here.
I’m so impatient I wanna knowwww 😂😂

Just received a reply saying that they feel I should do an access course and apply again next year :frown:

Just applied to local college to do an Access to Medical Studies so I’m now holding out for that.

All the best of luck in your application:smile:
Original post by QMUMatureStu19
Me too! Wonder how much notice they give for interviews ?
Reply 44
Just received a reply saying that they feel I should do an access course and apply again next year :frown:

Just applied to local college to do an Access to Medical Studies so I’m now holding out for that.

All the best of luck in your application:smile:

You just received it there now?? For physio??
You just received it there now?? For physio??

Sadly yes
Reply 46
Sadly yes

Awww that’s such a pity well here what’s for you won’t pass yous as they say!! Best of luck on the course!
Reply 47
Any luck yet? I've recieved offers from QMU and GCU. Best of luck.
Awww that’s such a pity well here what’s for you won’t pass yous as they say!! Best of luck on the course!

So I ended up with an Extra choice and received my unconditional today :smile:

Will be starting the Physical Activity, Health and Wellbeing course at QMU in September. Have you heard back yet ?

Quick Reply

Latest