The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Edge Hill Uni Accommodation Mature Student

Hi,
I'm hoping to start in Sept 2019 on a nursing course.

I've been looking at accommodation but all the halls on campus are shared or ensuite no studio. I'm 27 and i'm looking for studio apartment ideally instead of shared/ensuite facilities.

Does anyone know where would be best to look in the area? Any good websites/links?

Thank you. 🙂
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Original post by Star*7
Hi,
I'm hoping to start in Sept 2019 on a nursing course.

I've been looking at accommodation but all the halls on campus are shared or ensuite no studio. I'm 27 and i'm looking for studio apartment ideally instead of shared/ensuite facilities.

Does anyone know where would be best to look in the area? Any good websites/links?

Thank you. 🙂

Hi, hope you're well!

As you've mentioned, all of our accommodation on-campus is shared. Students living off-campus will primarily look in Ormskirk, either walking to campus or getting the free EdgeLink bus from near the town centre. This cuts down travel time to about 15-20 minutes max. Some students will look in Liverpool, which offers more places to stay. However, it would take longer to travel to university.

I would recommend getting in touch with our Accommodation team for more info, including off-campus accommodation. You can also get in touch with them by calling 01695 584 200 or emailing [email protected].

Alex
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Edge Hill University
Hi, hope you're well!

As you've mentioned, all of our accommodation on-campus is shared. Students living off-campus will primarily look in Ormskirk, either walking to campus or getting the free EdgeLink bus from near the town centre. This cuts down travel time to about 15-20 minutes max. Some students will look in Liverpool, which offers more places to stay. However, it would take longer to travel to university.

I would recommend getting in touch with our Accommodation team for more info, including off-campus accommodation. You can also get in touch with them by calling 01695 584 200 or emailing [email protected].

Alex

Hello,
I'm wondering if you can request living on campus but be put with other mature students ?
Original post by Anonymous
Hello,
I'm wondering if you can request living on campus but be put with other mature students ?

Hi there,

When you choose Edge Hill as your firm choice, you will be invited to choose your room on campus. We do not have dedicated accommodation for mature students, but many mature students often choose to live in our quieter halls in Founders East and West.

I hope this helps.

Best of luck with your future studies and looking forward to welcoming you on to campus in September.

Melissa- Course Enquiries

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending