The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Geography 2019 / 2020 ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Lelux
thanks so much, so sorry for asking so many questions im such an indecisive person! so i should apply geography at LSE and can i expect to get an offer but that entails i would need to raise my B to an A in my real exams? also my ps is mainly based on how the environment and economy can integrate and co-exist, is that similar to the geography modules covered?

That’s ok! And yes I think they’d give you an offer stating you need to get AAA. And about your ps, I’d suggest taking a look through the modules you can do but generally speaking yes those topics are covered. In my ps I elaborated on specific theories that were mentioned in the module descriptions and linked it to books I read (see the course page for suggested reading) and also to my job that I had during my gap year at a consultancy firm
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
You can do it believe it
Reply 22
THANK YOU guys !!!!
Original post by lechomage
I've received an offer for Geography!!
I am also slightly worried about the social life aspect but I think for me the main thing is to enjoy the course??
Have you already booked onto the offer day? I haven't heard abt it yet?

Hi would it be ok if you share your predicted grades with me… Im worried LSE might be too aspirational for me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending