The Student Room Group
City-centre campus surrounded by parks
Solent University
Southampton

Solent University - New Ambassador

Hi!

My name is Rachel and I am the new official student ambassador for Solent University. This thread is for anyone who may have any questions/ queries regarding Solent. I am here to help!

I am currently a second year student studying BA (Hons) Public Relations & Communications. I love studying at Solent not only for the course, but my tutors are great and I'm surrounded by amazing people from all over the world.

Feel free to ask me anything, from questions about different courses to living in Southampton, I will try my best to answer quickly and honestly, and be as helpful as I can!

Rachel :smile:
Reply 1
Hello, please can you tell me how many days does BSc year one nursing students attend lectures a week?ThanksSonnie
City-centre campus surrounded by parks
Solent University
Southampton
Original post by klaass
Hello, please can you tell me how many days does BSc year one nursing students attend lectures a week?ThanksSonnie

Hi Sonnie,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. Just to let you know I have been trying to find an answer for you, you haven’t been forgotten about! I have contacted someone who will know more about timetabling for BSc Nursing, and I will let you know their response as soon as I receive it- hopefully that won’t be too long!
In the meantime, if there’s anything else I can help with please feel free to ask and I’ll be happy to help :smile:

Best wishes
Eloise
Original post by klaass

Hi Sonnie @klaass,

I have just been advised that students for BSc Adult Nursing are in lectures 1 day a week, from 9-5. This is because they are on a mix of study time or placement for the other 30 hours a week.

The expectation is the course is full time 37.5 hours a week with much of this time in clinical practice.

I hope this helps with your query, please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Eloise :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending