The Student Room Group

Question about Maths....

I just did the maths M1 paper, and i got to say that i probably got a D in it if i dont get method marks. After going through it in class with teacher, i found that i used the wrong values for alot of the questions, but my methods of working were correct. Would i be awared marks for method even though the values i used were wrong??
RazMaTaz1
I just did the maths M1 paper, and i got to say that i probably got a D in it if i dont get method marks. After going through it in class with teacher, i found that i used the wrong values for alot of the questions, but my methods of working were correct. Would i be awared marks for method even though the values i used were wrong??

Yes you will, dont worry about it, if you go through the markschemes, the call it 'M' marks.
Reply 2
RazMaTaz1

We can't discuss the paper until 04:30 tomorrow.

And, yes, there are usually follow on marks if you got a part of the question wrong but the subsequent method was correct.

Latest