The Student Room Group

Exams are OVER :D

Well, most of them. I have 2 weeks and then my last exam - French, so let's just say exams are pretty much over.

I take IGCSE, for which, in general, most of the exams were much more concentrated into two weeks in may. I had a mixture of CIE exams and Edexcel exams. And for about 4 days straight, I had 3 exams a day! But now they're basically OVER! YAY!

My advice to anyone not finished yet is to stay strong until the very end, because then you'll feel happy when they finish that you've tried your best, and you won't be worried that you might have done worse than your potential. I felt that I was toning it down a bit towards the end, but I still tried my hardest and I'm happy now.

Just French to go (Actually, French and Spanish are the only GCSEs I was taking, the rest were IGCSE)
lucky you ...
Reply 2
Lucky...
I still got most of my exams to go, including the hardest English's and AS maths. :frown:
Reply 3
oh go away :P !!!

i still got 19 left and a month
Reply 4
i got 9 left, spread put over a month, so i can take it easy, but i still gotta work, ive done 14 exams, my maths and sciences were IGCSE
Reply 5
9 Left. Woo.
Reply 6
I have 15 left: 2 English, 2 Geography , 2 Classics, 1 drama, three history, 1 german, 2 physics & 2 chem. You can see how long I have left in my siggy.
Reply 7
Well I wouldn't say "lucky you" as such, I'd much prefer my exams to be well spread out. I've got 2 more quite definitive batches of exams coming u, the first straight after half term (Maths, English English, geography, chemistry) then another batch later on.
12 to go...of which many are the most important too :biggrin:
Reply 9
8 Left including the core subjects still :frown:
Reply 10

Latest