The Student Room Group

Video interview for summer internship

Anyone had this experience before?
just like to know what kind of things they might ask. It is with a third party for the company, not the company itself I believe, so unlikely going to be a technical question.
I've assumed they might ask about the things ive said in my cover letter, CV, how my experiences relate to the skills they listed on the job, why I want to work there, perhaps why I want to be a civil engineer, my favourite civil engineer (friend had this question asked by another company).

I just want an overall feel of what entails a video interview, so if you have any tips, feel free to drop them off!
I've had a few video interviews in my exerpince, they don't tend to focus on your CV to much they mainly ask questions about why you want to work their and they want to know your ambitions. They may ask a few technical questions, but they want to see if your lying about some of the technical stuff you said in your CV, they won't be that hard, just know what the job entails.

With a video interview always stare at the camera, and try to talk loud, and clearly. Also try and use the best camera and keep it steady. It's similar to a normal interview, but they tend to follow the script more closely.
i think u slayed it nonetheless x

Quick Reply

Latest