The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I pass threw Yale, a few times a year, and normally eat at places around the museum. The food is excellent and very reasonably priced for the customers being mostly doctors(won't die from choking:p: !). I highly recommend the Indian buffet, I can't recall the name but you should be able find it on Google Earth(turn on all the layers to see restaurants and stuff) and as well view pictures of the museum, plus Yale.

Sorry for a food post, its lunch time here >_>.
Reply 2
I've visited Yale, although it's been a few years. The campus itself is quite attractive in a ruggedly Gothic kind of way. I wasn't as impressed by New Haven, and some of the surrounding areas are a bit gritty (I remember seeing a couple of bums on campus). I passed through the CFBA and the other art museum on the campus tour and don't remember much, although I think it was more modern-looking than some of Yale's other buildings (steel-glass). A bit vague, I guess, but this is from someone who got bored at the National Portrait Gallery. :redface:
Thanks for the info, all context is useful! :smile:
Reply 4
devil09
...some of the surrounding areas are a bit gritty (I remember seeing a couple of bums on campus)....

They were visiting from Harvard.

:wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending