The Student Room Group

After circumcision glans very sensitive?/Scared

Hey all, so a few months ago I wrote a post in which I wrote about my anxiety to get circumcised. So now I did it, 3 weeks ago was my surgery and everything is running fine. Erections don't hurt, swelling is gone etc.

My only issues are: My balls don't have the same feelings before the circumcision, so it feels less pleasureble/I feel less tingle now, they seem to be a bit dark in some areas. I tried masturbating but my glans is way too sensitive, everytime I tip on it it's hurting. Rubbing on the remaining skin doesn't feel that good aswell, I mean it's not hurting but I don't get to feel much pleasure.

Is it going away? Monday I can go to my doctor and I will check it.. I'm so scared that my feelings are gone because I don't want to masturbate that urgently like before circumcision and we have 3 weeks now.. Hmm I just hope everything will be better later
Seeing your doctor is the best thing to do... if you are scared, I really can't imagine that advice from some random on TSR who got a 4 in GCSE biology is going to help you that much
Do you have an update?
Original post by Someone003
Hey all, so a few months ago I wrote a post in which I wrote about my anxiety to get circumcised. So now I did it, 3 weeks ago was my surgery and everything is running fine. Erections don't hurt, swelling is gone etc.

My only issues are: My balls don't have the same feelings before the circumcision, so it feels less pleasureble/I feel less tingle now, they seem to be a bit dark in some areas. I tried masturbating but my glans is way too sensitive, everytime I tip on it it's hurting. Rubbing on the remaining skin doesn't feel that good aswell, I mean it's not hurting but I don't get to feel much pleasure.

Is it going away? Monday I can go to my doctor and I will check it.. I'm so scared that my feelings are gone because I don't want to masturbate that urgently like before circumcision and we have 3 weeks now.. Hmm I just hope everything will be better later

Hi. Three weeks really isn’t very long at all. A lot of people wouldn’t masturbate until 5 or 6 weeks after circumcision, sometimes longer.
Your glans penis is going to be over-sensitive as it has been covered with skin all your life. You will find that the sensitivity reduces in time.
You will find ways to masturbate that are just as pleasurable as before, but they will be different. Perhaps use a bit of lube, especially whilst you’re still in the healing process.
You will still be sensitive but will feel a bit different! It will just seem perfectly normal. Give it a month or so and you will love it and get use to the new feel. A Frenulectomy is very helpful as you will not have the pulling on the head!

Quick Reply

Latest