The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh

How many days do you attend qmu for events management ?

How many days do you attend QMU for Events Management ?Im interested as I have 3 children at home and it gives me an idea of organising family life around attending Queen Margaret Universitary.Thanks
Original post by amy2323
How many days do you attend QMU for Events Management ?Im interested as I have 3 children at home and it gives me an idea of organising family life around attending Queen Margaret Universitary.Thanks

email the university, they should be able to give you an exam timetable or at least tell you what the contact hours are like.
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Reply 2
thanks , I never thought of that
Original post by claireestelle
email the university, they should be able to give you an exam timetable or at least tell you what the contact hours are like.
Moved to Queen Margaret University Edinburgh forum :smile:
Reply 4
Hi there

Usually timetables are sorted by the end of July I believe so you’ll be able to search for qmu timetables on their website. I know a month isn’t always the best for organising life around uni etc but I think it’s just due to exams and graduations being sorted throughout June that means this is the case
Original post by amy2323

Quick Reply

Latest