The Student Room Group

What is the worst year 7-13

So what is the worst year? Why? I think year 10 because literally it’s all revsion

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Personally seven as we didn't do anything interesting or learn anything cool
all of them :frown:
Original post by 17t.martin
So what is the worst year? Why? I think year 10 because literally it’s all revsion

I would say Year 9 because you're there pointlessly, and I feel this is when girls learn to then fill their time with pointless drama to entertain themselves which then causes the drama in other years... but saying that I get the impression with new GCSEs it's less pointless then it was when I did it.
Reply 4
Wait until you get a soul-destroying job tat consumes your life; for then you will know pain.
Reply 5
True, but at least you can just mess around in year 7 and the grades you get in year 7 don’t matter
Original post by Yr14114
Personally seven as we didn't do anything interesting or learn anything cool
Year 3 of University

lol who revises in year 10. it all starts in year 11 easter 😂
7, 8 and 9 for me 'cause they were almost entirely pointless and kids just starting to go through the whole puberty thing are by far the most annoying. 12's also a pretty bad one if you stay on at your school's sixth form but half your mates leave, speaking from experience.

Basically GCSEs are quite nice (apart from the obvious problem) and year 13 is fine because your friendship groups are usually about settled and you're way past caring about anything. Everything else is trash.
Year 9 because they're all arrogant b******s who think they know everything and are so cool.
year 8 and 9 were literally pointless
13. its just stress.
Reply 12
Really only Y10 and Y11 matter for GCSEs, or Y9 if you do GCSEs a year earlier.
Reply 13
Year 7-10 because I didn't learn a single thing.

Year 13 by far, you realize all the mistakes you made throughout year 12 and how they have severely impacted your A-levels. Year 10 and 11 is by far easier as I would much rather take 10 GCSE's again than 3 A-levels
I'm currently in year 13 and year 13 has definitely been the worst with all the uni stuff
I'd say Year 11, since by the time you get to that point you'll probably hate a lot of your GCSEs and still have to revise for them all the time. Year 9 is also not great - most schools start the GCSE content in year 10 so you're just there learning a lot of things you don't find interesting. Not to mention you have no subject choice at that point so you're forced to study several subjects you probably hate.
Reply 17
year 11
Indeed the most pointless years of my life. The English education system would honestly survive without those years.
Original post by kkboyk
Year 7-10 because I didn't learn a single thing.
Reply 19
Original post by Themysticalegg
Indeed the most pointless years of my life. The English education system would honestly survive without those years.

Yeah definitely, it would be far better if the government got rid of all pointless box ticking work and pointless assessments.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending