The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

MJ84
To be fair, I think your face and body are perfect as they are.

Haha, thankyou, but I can assure you that I am not perfect. :wink:.
kate moss pls.
Reply 62
Shakiraaaaa!!! or kelly brooke
Reply 63
Nicole Scherzinger
Mossy
N Richie pre preg
The ginger from Girls Aloud

But above all K Knightley. I was jealous in Atonement.
No Future
Mossy
N Richie pre preg

You certainly like the skin and bone look, eh.... :s-smilie:
No Future
Mossy
N Richie pre preg

nicole ritchie PRE preg? shes hardly put too much on now has she? :rolleyes:
Not really a celeb but Keeley Hazell seems to have an amazing figure!! I say seems to because i couldn't find any unphotoshopped pics!!

Spoiler

failing that, i wouldn't complain too much if i had Scarlett Johanssons body!

Spoiler

Mischa barton
JT PLLLLLLEEAASSEE ( hoping if I ask REALLY nicely it'll happen)
Reply 70
Yeah Justin does have one of the best male bodies.
Mylene Klass
...but considering I'm horrifically pale we'd pretty much have to work from scratch to get there :p:
Reply 72
I swear i'm like the only person who finds JT fugleh ~

Zac Braff *_*
Reply 73
I'd like to be a slightly musclier version of Brad Pitt, I think he is a bit bigger now, but in that posted photo of fight club he's a little skinny, he only has a 6 pack because he has no meat.

There was a guy on 'America's Most Smartest Model' (:rolleyes:) that I wanted to look like.

It seems that girls generally want to be a little bigger than I initially expected.
Arteta
I'd like to be a slightly musclier version of Brad Pitt, I think he is a bit bigger now, but in that posted photo of fight club he's a little skinny, he only has a 6 pack because he has no meat.

There was a guy on 'America's Most Smartest Model' (:rolleyes:) that I wanted to look like.

It seems that girls generally want to be a little bigger than I initially expected.

Was it VJ? I wanted to be him too :rolleyes:
Reply 75
talktofrank
Was it VJ? I wanted to be him too :rolleyes:

Well I wouldn't mind, but no I actually meant Brett. There was a guy with longish curly hair with some facial hair and I liked that look, btw his really camp voice and huge mouth was annoying, hah!

I can't actually remember their bodies though, so I don't know which body out of VJ and Brett I wanted.

Do you think we're the only sad people on TSR that actually watched this crappy but surprisingly fun to watch/addictive show? :biggrin:
Arteta
Well I wouldn't mind, but no I actually meant Brett. There was a guy with longish curly hair with some facial hair and I liked that look, btw his really camp voice and huge mouth was annoying, hah!

I can't actually remember their bodies though, so I don't know which body out of VJ and Brett I wanted.

Do you think we're the only sad people on TSR that actually watched this crappy but surprisingly fun to watch/addictive show? :biggrin:

Oh hell no, that stuff was absolute gold. I lost track of when it was on tv though - was good while it lasted.

And this was VJ, having googled him I found out that he actually won the show :smile: Good for him:

If I could look like anyone in the world right now it would be him.
Reply 77
annarchy
Hayden's body is wierd, she looks just strange I really cannot put my finger on what it is...

Same here. She's thin, but not toned at all. No waist. Her tummy just looks like a 5 year old boy's.
Reply 78
As much as I hate Paris Hilton, I like her bikini body!

Reply 79
None, as I wouldn't be me :smile: I may not be perfect, but I am who I am.

Latest