The Student Room Group

Grad schemes (London only)

I'd like to know if anyone here knows about any good grad schemes (in London only though, as that's where I live).

Some jobs, careers and training programmes require you to have a degree in a specific subject or field, but I'm asking about grad schemes which require you only to have a degree and where it doesn't matter what particular subject the degree is in.

I'm thinking a lot of them in London are gonna be ones in banking or finance in the City, but I can't do maths (failed miserably at GCSE) so please don't mention any of these ones.

Any good ones that aren't in banking?
Original post by looking2018
I'd like to know if anyone here knows about any good grad schemes (in London only though, as that's where I live).

Some jobs, careers and training programmes require you to have a degree in a specific subject or field, but I'm asking about grad schemes which require you only to have a degree and where it doesn't matter what particular subject the degree is in.

I'm thinking a lot of them in London are gonna be ones in banking or finance in the City, but I can't do maths (failed miserably at GCSE) so please don't mention any of these ones.

Any good ones that aren't in banking?

that is the majority of grad jobs.. literally any corporate job you can think of.. HR departments, Operations departments, executive assistant positions, Finance departments, IT departments, Marketing departments, digital/ad agencies, consulting firms, law firms, project manager positions, accounting firms.. so on and so forth. The vast majority of graduate tier jobs are open to any discipline. In the case of non-licensed (as opposed to licensed ones like "real world" engineering or architecture etc) hard skill grad jobs (e.g. UX design or software engineering) all you need is to be good at the skill - there's 0 need for a specific degree.
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending