The Student Room Group

EU to take Migrants from Alan Kurdi ****

I just love this little exchange of repartee between Berlin and Rome

German Interior Minister Horst Seehofer has said his country will take up to 40 of the migrants from the two vessels.
He also wrote to his Italian counterpart imploring him to re-open ports to humanitarian ships.
"We cannot be responsible for boats with people rescued from shipwrecks on board spending weeks on the Mediterranean because they can't find a port," Mr Seehofer was quoted as saying by AFP news agency.

Mr Salvini responded angrily. "Dear German government," he was quoted as saying by Reuters news agency, "I'm not reopening the ports... If anything we're going to put... [the migrants] in a car and take them to the German embassy."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-48902133
Original post by Napp
I just love this little exchange of repartee between Berlin and Rome

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-48902133

What's up with the thread title?
Reply 2
Original post by Palmyra
What's up with the thread title?

Not entirely sure, its meant to say ship but for some reason its starred out?
Reply 3
Original post by FkDiversity

You ****ing traitors are intent on destroying Europe

Oh do pipe down.
Reply 4
Original post by FkDiversity
fucku.jpg

You're a sick little boy arent you?
Original post by Napp
You're a sick little boy arent you?

Imagine how bad of a childhood someone must have had to post something like that.

All this mental sickness because he was never loved. Quite sad really.
Reply 6
Original post by Palmyra
Imagine how bad of a childhood someone must have had to post something like that.

All this mental sickness because he was never loved. Quite sad really.

there are some truly disgusting 'people' out there.
Reply 7
The EU is not interested in deterring the trafficking of people into Europe, it is instead committed to accommodating it. That is not a matter of opinion but of fact, anyone arguing it isn't needs to go out more. Not saying it's Good or Bad, just stating the facts.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending