The Student Room Group

Maintenance Loan and Tuitions as a migrant worker

Good evening, I recently changed my application from eu student to migrant worker and applied for both tuition fees and maintenance loan.
I received an email saying my application had been received and that my account was gonna be changed to student finance england. However, today I accessed my account and saw that I received another letter in which it was said I got assessed as a European student and that my payments amount to 0 pounds.. how is it possible? Am I not entitled to any?
Original post by BenedettaR
Good evening, I recently changed my application from eu student to migrant worker and applied for both tuition fees and maintenance loan.
I received an email saying my application had been received and that my account was gonna be changed to student finance england. However, today I accessed my account and saw that I received another letter in which it was said I got assessed as a European student and that my payments amount to 0 pounds.. how is it possible? Am I not entitled to any?

Hi Benedetta,

Your EU application needs to be removed before we can update the Migrant Worker application. This is why the EU one shows £0 finance. Once your other application is approved you will see this online and be sent new paperwork coming your finance.

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending