The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Absolutely none to be honest haha. I still do fine though :smile:
Reply 2
Outside of the exam period and when not doing coursework, I put in about two hours on average total per week. Basically doing the homeworks that I couldn't get away with not doing.
Reply 3
I did basically nothing (including in lessons...!) for the first 2 years, and then about 2 weeks ago decided maybe I ought to do some work haha, seeing as I am now mid-exams, and have been doing SO MUCH revision I don't know what has hit me...
Belkin
Absolutely none to be honest haha. I still do fine though :smile:

I do fine without Study aswell.I need to get 4 A's though:rolleyes:
Reply 5
I did less than an hour a week for chemistry and maths. Biology and R.S I didn't touch outside lessons tbh until the exams came looming. I kinda regret it, but oh well.
Probably around 2 hours per subject per week, on essays etc.
More during coursework time etc...
Reply 7
Absolutely nothing.

I'm paying for it.
Reply 9
None whatsoever. AS year it didn't matter, I still got an A in 2 subjects (although both subjects seemed to come naturally to me, I think they just match the way I think), but A2 year... well let me just say that only the results in August will be able to put into words how much I regret it.
sdt, did I count that wrong, or did you get 14 A*'s and a U!?!?!?!?!?
None.
bare minimum

the way forward innit
Reply 13
none
until exams come
then i do nothing but work
int_relations_2k8
sdt, did I count that wrong, or did you get 14 A*'s and a U!?!?!?!?!?

I think they are being sarcastic, par example...

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=9894096&highlight=person+34#post9894096 the member at the top of this page. :giggle:
wholikeswood
bare minimum

the way forward innit

Oxford (Christ Church): AAA (Firm)

^ smart enough to get an offer from there, smart enough not to revise innit?
trance addict
Oxford (Christ Church): AAA (Firm)

^ smart enough to get an offer from there, smart enough not to revise innit?

dunno. im not a brainbox like some of the geniuses on here. blagged my way thru interviews.
just dont like spending hours of my time revising. :/ cba with it. i get by normally. if i were to work a bit harder, i would prolly do a tiny bit better, but the effort input doesnt balance the improvement in the output, so naa.

Latest