The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 1
bs13
About the student shadowing scheme? And if you have, are you doing it?
Thanks

No, but what is the student shadowing scheme...just out of interest?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
You go in for an afternoon and 'shadow' an existing student, by going to lectures and tour, and asking them questions.
Reply 3
bs13
You go in for an afternoon and 'shadow' an existing student, by going to lectures and tour, and asking them questions.

what have you applied to do?
Reply 4
Econ L100....i think i must have got the letter because i went on thier summer school during my post GCSE summer hols
Reply 5
i mean L101
I'm one of the students that are 'shadowed'. So, if you apply for Government, and choose to sign up to Student Shadowing, then I'll take you to lectures, go around the school and make witty remarks in the process.
Reply 7
Does the scheme have anything to do with being past a certain stage of application? such as they are about to give you an offer so they sent u the letter [as not everyone gets it]?
lol
That's not fair... I want a prospective student to shadow me! He could go to my lectures that are inconsiderately scheduled over Neighbours and take notes as "experience" while I keep abreast of developments on Ramsay Street....
Reply 9
lolol
Reply 10
bs13
Econ L100....i think i must have got the letter because i went on thier summer school during my post GCSE summer hols

summer school? what was that about? what did you do?
Reply 11
It was a one week course thats meant to help in the transition from gcse to a level. i done the business and finance course.
Reply 12
bs13
It was a one week course thats meant to help in the transition from gcse to a level. i done the business and finance course.

wow...i wish i went...was it any good? i presume it wasn't free?
Reply 13
it was free, it was good
lol
Reply 14
tomhitchings
I'm one of the students that are 'shadowed'. So, if you apply for Government, and choose to sign up to Student Shadowing, then I'll take you to lectures, go around the school and make witty remarks in the process.

Hi Tom, I wish you'd Shadow me. I've applied for BSc Goverment and History. I really want to do to the LSE. Are you a 2nd or 3rd year? How are you finding London? :cool: .

Latest

Trending

Trending