The Student Room Group

PWC flying start Nottingham

I live in London and Im doing the PWC flying start. If I'm sent to work in a Birmingham office or Aberdeen (very hard to get to the London office) will PWC pay for my accommodation/hotel in Birmingham?
Reply 1
Original post by wavyjosh
I live in London and Im doing the PWC flying start. If I'm sent to work in a Birmingham office or Aberdeen (very hard to get to the London office) will PWC pay for my accommodation/hotel in Birmingham?

Yes - they will provide a serviced apartment that you and other Flying Starts will stay in. It's a pretty cushy gig.
Original post by gribbler
Yes - they will provide a serviced apartment that you and other Flying Starts will stay in. It's a pretty cushy gig.

Really, someone on here said you had to find it yourself and pay (probably with the money they pay you) ?? I was really worried because I was wondering how I am gonna afford accommodation. Do you know any of the apartments they've allocated before in ANY city, I just wanna know what they're like ?

Thanks
Flying Starts doing their placements in London stayed at Kilburn Park. I ve also included pictures. You can expect to share this w a flying start or get it to yourself depending on your luck. 575CE914-C763-437E-8201-FFD59DFD95C6.jpeg6D7157F3-DB57-4C8E-AE74-37BA6028B00E.jpeg1F1E0879-9FFB-4BFE-AA7D-ED1EBD9F4A16.jpeg06334B32-D4F5-4421-94FC-75C9EF54FE10.jpeg
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by wavyjosh

Ooh well done getting on the course! What dyou think made you stand out from the other applicants please? I really really want this!!
Hi there, do you get to choose where you would like your placement - obviously this isn’t a guarantee but do you get a preference? Thanks
Reply 6
Which areas for the flying start are placements offered in? Is it just London and birmingham?
Reply 7
For accountancy flying start there’s 4 universities- Newcastle, Manchester, Nottingham & Reading. I’ve no idea about the technology flying start though.
Reply 8
The placements are all over but they cover accommodation costs.
Original post by Kimlek
The placements are all over but they cover accommodation costs.

Do you get a preference of where you want to work?
Original post by Hshankar2002
Flying Starts doing their placements in London stayed at Kilburn Park. I ve also included pictures. You can expect to share this w a flying start or get it to yourself depending on your luck. 575CE914-C763-437E-8201-FFD59DFD95C6.jpeg6D7157F3-DB57-4C8E-AE74-37BA6028B00E.jpeg1F1E0879-9FFB-4BFE-AA7D-ED1EBD9F4A16.jpeg06334B32-D4F5-4421-94FC-75C9EF54FE10.jpeg

Hi, did you stay at the same accomodation every year or did it change? Also, do both offices in London provide the same accomodation?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending