The Student Room Group

LNAT results after 15th January

Hi im new to student chatroom so hope im doin this right!......Did anyone else take the LNAT late after the 15th of January?!Because i had to due to a hitch the first time i was meant to take it...anyway, i was told i wud get my results yesterday and nothing has come through!i know they have the right email address!just wondered if anyone else is still awaiting results???
Reply 1
I dunno if the date is right, or anything like that becasue I haven't taken the LNAT myself but all I can say if that if youm don't recieve3 your results son enough then phone them up. I did the UKCAT and it normally takes some time for the results to arrive.
Reply 2
do u ave any idea where to find a phone number for them???because it's all odne online aits near impossible to contact them by phone!argh!lol xxx
Reply 3
I did mine after da 15th, nd I was spossed 2 get mine yesterday nd nufin happened, and i dont have a clue about n e number 2 call, wat a frustratin service,
Reply 4
yer exactly the same here!we've paid money to get a result...n nw cant contact em n we're left in the dark...im kinda glad2knw im not the onli one who hasnt got results but i feel ure frustration!lol xxx
Reply 5
I Wantt My Resultts Nowww

hannd 4 wat unis did u apply 4
Reply 6
well the onli one tht needs my LNAT is Nottingham....hw bout u ...which one needs n lNAT frm u??? Stil no result?im fed up of checkin my emials lyk sum sort of freak!lol. xxx
Reply 7
Birmingham, but i got mi results 2 day, I got 20/30 ave u got urs yet
Reply 8
is ws lookin at Bham...i got same!lol.apparentli 20/30 above average so quite happy...bit more wudve bin xtra gud...bt overall quite pleased...wot bout u?? xx
Reply 9
yeh 20z gud itz above average but it aint dat much above average 2 make u feel safe if i DONT get 3 A's bt itz all gud, well dun!
Reply 10
i knw exactly wot ya mean!lol.well odne2u...gud luck wiv ure Alevel results...thts the nxt hurdle lol xx

Latest

Trending

Trending