The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Name/Username: Robyn
Course(s) Applied for: English Studies
Other Unis Applied to: University of Aberdeen, University of Glasgow, University of Strathclyde
Offer yet?: Not for Stirling. Heard back from Glasgow.
Anything Else:
(edited 4 years ago)
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
applied fro english studies and media, i got a confirmation email and a students number so I can track what they're looking at... it's been stuck at 20% for a week /:
also applied to strathclyde, Glasgow and Goldsmiths
Name/Username: Sophie
Course(s) Applied for: Psychology MA
Other Unis Applied to: University of St Andrews, University of Glasgow, Aberdeen University, Dundee University
Confirmation/offer yet?: No
Anything Else: Good luck everyone!
Bsc psychology
Waiting on teacher doing reference before sending off application
Good luck everyone.
Reply 5
Hi!

I'm applying for Psychology. Also applied to Edinburgh, QM and HW. Applied on 08/11/19 and not had confirmation yet.

Good luck everyone, hopefully we all hear back soon! :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by SantanaSmithers
applied fro english studies and media, i got a confirmation email and a students number so I can track what they're looking at... it's been stuck at 20% for a week /:

Hey! How long after you applied did it take them to send you a confirmation email? Good luck, hopefully they get back to ya soon! :smile:

mines been at 20% for a month now... god its stressful
Original post by jools25
Hey! How long after you applied did it take them to send you a confirmation email? Good luck, hopefully they get back to ya soon! :smile:

it took them maybe a day to get confirmation
Reply 9
Original post by RobynJ
Other Unis Applied to: University of Aberdeen, University of Glasgow, University of Strathclyde
Anything Else:

I've heard back from Stirling. Got log in details to the My Portal. I've been sat at 20% for a month. My sister goes to Stirling Uni. She said Stirling was the last place she heard back from, Feb/March time.
Holly (US student)
Psychology MSc
Strathclyde, Essex, Royal Holloway, Bangor
Conditional acceptance to Stirling, Essex, and Strathclyde so far :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)
Hi there!

Name/Username: Marie
Course(s) Applied for: MSc International Journalism
Other Unis Applied to: none :biggrin:
Confirmation/offer yet?: accepted my conditional offer about two weeks back :redface:
Hi! I’ve applied for Accountancy and Maths. I’ve also applied for St Andrews, Glasgow, Dundee and Heriot Watt.
I only applied today so not got anything back yet :smile:

For those who have offers, how long did they take?
Original post by aphamanda
Hi! I’ve applied for Accountancy and Maths. I’ve also applied for St Andrews, Glasgow, Dundee and Heriot Watt.
I only applied today so not got anything back yet :smile:

For those who have offers, how long did they take?

Just got an unconditional offer today!!!!!
Reply 14
Original post by aphamanda
Just got an unconditional offer today!!!!!

Congrats!! :smile:
Original post by jools25
Congrats!! :smile:

Thank you! :smile:
Original post by RobynJ
Anything Else:

hey, you heard anything back from Stirling yet?
Reply 17
hey, you heard anything back from Stirling yet?

They emailed me a few days ago asking for missing documents which I sent off but nothing else. Anything else for yourself?
Original post by RobynJ
They emailed me a few days ago asking for missing documents which I sent off but nothing else. Anything else for yourself?

nope, not since the acknowledgement and student portal information. I had to contact them to update my personal statement cause I got an academic award and they were all super helpful and friendly on the phone, and they uploaded it immediately, and I can see it on the portal which is nice
Reply 19
nope, not since the acknowledgement and student portal information. I had to contact them to update my personal statement cause I got an academic award and they were all super helpful and friendly on the phone, and they uploaded it immediately, and I can see it on the portal which is nice

Yeah, I'm liking how you can see all interactions on the Portal Page. I hope to hear back from them soon but it will probably the last one I hear from! 🤣

Latest