The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RobynJ
Yeah, I'm liking how you can see all interactions on the Portal Page. I hope to hear back from them soon but it will probably the last one I hear from! 🤣

aaaaah its so annoying, why do they reply so late? They're one of my top choices and I've already heard back from my other top choice, so everything is hingeing on hearing back from Stirling, its so stressful! good luck though!
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
Same here... hoping to hear this week🙏🤞🤞good luck
Reply 22
Original post by SantanaSmithers
aaaaah its so annoying, why do they reply so late? They're one of my top choices and I've already heard back from my other top choice, so everything is hingeing on hearing back from Stirling, its so stressful! good luck though!

Stirling is one of my top choices too. I really hope I hear back from them soon. Good luck to you too!!
Got an offer for English :smile: 28 points at IB!
Reply 24
Original post by OceanBacon

Well done, congrats!! :smile:
Reply 25

Congratulations!! 🎉
Original post by jools25
Well done, congrats!! :smile:

Original post by RobynJ
Congratulations!! 🎉

Thanks so much :smile: I'm very happy 🎉
Name/Username: James
Course(s) Applied for: International Politics, History and Politics
Other Unis Applied to: Aberdeen, Dundee, Strathclyde
Confirmation/offer yet?: Not yet.
Anything Else: I'm an EU student and I've heard that Scottish uni stat to reply after the UCAS deadline so I'm waiting.

congratulations! do you think this means theyve started going through english course applicants??
Original post by SantanaSmithers
congratulations! do you think this means theyve started going through english course applicants??

Thanks! :smile:

I guess they must've started going through, but that doesn't necessarily mean they'll be quick.

FWIW I applied with my predicteds.
Reply 30
Thanks! :smile:

I guess they must've started going through, but that doesn't necessarily mean they'll be quick.

FWIW I applied with my predicteds.

I hope that's them getting through them, I applied for English and Stirling is one of my top choices.
Original post by RobynJ
I hope that's them getting through them, I applied for English and Stirling is one of my top choices.

Good luck! :smile:
Reply 32
Good luck! :smile:

Thank you!
Reply 33
Hey! Got an unconditional offer for Psychology tonight! Good luck everyone, I really hope you get the news you’re hoping for and soon! :smile:
Original post by jools25
Hey! Got an unconditional offer for Psychology tonight! Good luck everyone, I really hope you get the news you’re hoping for and soon! :smile:

Well done.
Applied for psychology bsc, also applied to Dundee Edinburgh Strathclyde and qmu, not heard back from any
Original post by jools25

Mind if I ask what grades you have, and what experience? Tryna figure out my chances 😬
Reply 37
Original post by Bluebells602003
Well done.

Thanks very much! Good luck to you! :smile:
Thanks. What grades do You
have?
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 39
Original post by ella1902
Applied for psychology bsc, also applied to Dundee Edinburgh Strathclyde and qmu, not heard back from any

Fingers crossed you hear back soon and I hope you get the result you’re hoping for! Good luck!! :smile:

Latest