The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by ella1902
Mind if I ask what grades you have, and what experience? Tryna figure out my chances 😬

Original post by Bluebells602003
Thanks. What grades do You
have?

Bit complicated as I’m a little older - at another uni doing another course but decided psychology is what I want to do ultimately, so am changing course and uni! I did the IB back in 2017 though and had 32 points, and a 6 in Higher Level Psychology if that’s of any use! Good luck :smile:
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
Original post by jools25
Hey! Got an unconditional offer for Psychology tonight! Good luck everyone, I really hope you get the news you’re hoping for and soon! :smile:

Hey I am applying for psychology too when did u send in ur application like how long did u have to wait
Anyone heard anything from Stirling yet - when did you apply and how long till you heard?
Anyone heard anything from Stirling yet - when did you apply and how long till you heard?

I applied about 2/3 weeks ago and still haven’t heard anything
Reply 44
Original post by Dogsledding
Hey I am applying for psychology too when did u send in ur application like how long did u have to wait

Hey! I applied on the 8th of November, and hadn’t received an acknowledgment in over 3 weeks, so I phoned up to check they’d received my application. They said they had and that they’d get back to me that week, and I ended up getting an offer on the 5th of December :smile: hope that helps and good luck to you!
I applied about 2/3 weeks ago and still haven’t heard anything

The waiting is agony lol... few weeks is nothing but you just wanna know lol
Original post by jools25
Hey! I applied on the 8th of November, and hadn’t received an acknowledgment in over 3 weeks, so I phoned up to check they’d received my application. They said they had and that they’d get back to me that week, and I ended up getting an offer on the 5th of December :smile: hope that helps and good luck to you!

Are you a Home, EU, or International student? I'm waiting for a psychology offer for 1 month :frown:
Original post by SophieBer
Are you a Home, EU, or International student? I'm waiting for a psychology offer for 1 month :frown:

Home
The waiting is agony lol... few weeks is nothing but you just wanna know lol

I know im so stressed I won’t get into the unis I’ve applied for I just want to know even if it’s a rejection
I know im so stressed I won’t get into the unis I’ve applied for I just want to know even if it’s a rejection

Hopefully they won’t do that and keep us waiting for knock back - annoyed if they did that.. lol
Reply 50

I’m a Home student :smile: in my offer email though it said Home/EU so they might be grouping them together? If you’ve not heard anything in a while, maybe give them a ring?
Original post by jools25
I’m a Home student :smile: in my offer email though it said Home/EU so they might be grouping them together? If you’ve not heard anything in a while, maybe give them a ring?

We pay the same tuition fees I believe, that's why. But I think that they will prioritize home students - and that's completely understandable - but I'm so anxious :frown: I send them a message via the platform and we will see whether they will respond

Congratulations on your offer though, wish you the best!
Reply 52
We pay the same tuition fees I believe, that's why. But I think that they will prioritize home students - and that's completely understandable - but I'm so anxious :frown: I send them a message via the platform and we will see whether they will respond

Congratulations on your offer though, wish you the best!

Yeah that’s true, same tuition fees. Are you a home student too? Yeah, I definitely think it’s worth getting in touch! Shows you’re keen too.

Thank you so much! I really hope you hear back soon and get the news you’re hoping for! :smile:
How long ago did you apply?
I got in touch with Stirling and as an eu student they told me that they will start to make offers after the UCAS deadline
So do not worry!
Original post by iamjames2001
I got in touch with Stirling and as an eu student they told me that they will start to make offers after the UCAS deadline
So do not worry!

I wonder if it’ll be same for home students as some offers have been sent out already.
I wonder if it’ll be same for home students as some offers have been sent out already.

I honestly don't know but you have to be patient and you will see!
Original post by jools25
Yeah that’s true, same tuition fees. Are you a home student too? Yeah, I definitely think it’s worth getting in touch! Shows you’re keen too.

Thank you so much! I really hope you hear back soon and get the news you’re hoping for! :smile:

I am an EU Student from Greece :smile:

Thank you so much!
I am an EU Student from Greece :smile:

Thank you so much!

oh really me too
Original post by iamjames2001
oh really me too

Haha I know, I'm the one that sent you a message the other day asking if you are Greek :P

Latest