The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Scroll to see replies

Anyone else heard from psychology yet?
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
I applied for the film and media course two weeks ago and just got an offer! So excited as it was the last one I was waiting for too
Name/username: Enny
Course(s) Applied for: psychology
Other Unis Applied to: University of Aberdeen, Edinburgh Napier, Queen Margaret’s, Abertay
Offer Yet?: Not yet
Anything Else:
Original post by ensterzx
Name/username: Enny
Course(s) Applied for: psychology
Other Unis Applied to: University of Aberdeen, Edinburgh Napier, Queen Margaret’s, Abertay
Offer Yet?: Not yet
Anything Else:

Good luck with application. When did you send it off?
Original post by Bluebells602003
Good luck with application. When did you send it off?

Thank you :smile: I sent my application off on the 9th i think. They asked me to send off a letter about fees o something so I’m still yet to do that but hopefully i’ll hear back after
Thank you :smile: I sent my application off on the 9th i think. They asked me to send off a letter about fees o something so I’m still yet to do that but hopefully i’ll hear back after

Cool. I’m applying for same course but sent it off 2/3wks ago so in for a wait lol.
Original post by Bluebells602003
Cool. I’m applying for same course but sent it off 2/3wks ago so in for a wait lol.

Oh wow ahah, hope you get the offer you’re hoping for :smile:
Oh wow ahah, hope you get the offer you’re hoping for :smile:

Hope so as one of my top choices. 😊
Name/Username: julianagreta
Course(s) Applied for: Enviromental geography (in Stirling), other universities: sustainable development and geography with politics
Other Unis Applied to: Edinburgh, Glasgow and Dundee
Confirmation/offer yet?: nope
Anything Else: I'm an international student!
Name/Username: Melodie
Courses applied for: Film & Media for Stirling, Media Studies/Production for other unis
Other Unis applied to: Bournemouth, Chester, Anglia Ruskin, Portsmouth
Confirmation/offer yet?: offer for BBC from Stirling and offers for all other unis
Anything else: :smile:
Admissions at Stirling uni will be closed btw 20th December and 5th January so anyone like me waiting to hear if you don’t hear by next week then we will need to wait till January..😌
Was hoping to hear before xmas but can’t see it happening. 🙏💕
Name/Username: yeehaw666

Course(s) Applied for: criminology and sociology + criminology and law

Other Unis Applied to: glasgow cali (social sciences) uws (social sciences, criminal justice) stirling

Confirmation/offer yet?: conditional offer from uws for social sciences a day after receiving my application. not heard from anyone else

Anything Else: receiving acknowledgement emails is frustrating because i keep thinking its offers haha and i worry my courses are all vastly different ???
Original post by confusedfuture
I applied for the film and media course two weeks ago and just got an offer! So excited as it was the last one I was waiting for too

aaaaaagghhhh I've only heard back from one uni about media courses, which ones have you applied to?
Still waiting on 3 unis and it’s funny how it’s the ones I want to hear from with an offer..arghhh
1. Alex
2. French and Spanish.
3. University Of Aberdeen, University of Edinburgh, University of Glasgow and University of St Andrews.
4. I received a conditional for Glasgow.
Happy xmas
(edited 4 years ago)
Any updates from Stirling anyone?
Original post by Anonymous
Any updates from Stirling anyone?

Not yet, but unis only opened again yesterday from the Xmas holiday so hopefully soon
I have applied for MA in psychology and I haven’t got any offers yet

Latest