The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

DnD Lincoln

If anyone likes to play Dungeons and Dragons while studying at Lincoln 2020, let me know. I already have group and we welcome new players. Both new and experienced to the game 😊
Original post by Cloudmason
If anyone likes to play Dungeons and Dragons while studying at Lincoln 2020, let me know. I already have group and we welcome new players. Both new and experienced to the game 😊

I'd love to! Starting in September :smile:
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
Excellent feel free to pm myself buddy

Hi! I'm looking for a game atm and PM'd you 😊 I'd love to join!
Reply 4
Original post by harrietminors
Hi! I'm looking for a game atm and PM'd you 😊 I'd love to join!

Hi there I never received a PM you still looking for DnD
Hi I have not played before but looking to join if ok? My number is 07934012261- Lewis shearwood

Hi I have not played before but would love to join if okay?
Hi! are you still looking for players? I would love to join
Reply 8
Hi buddy im starting this year as i deferred due to covid but i will be

I’ve always wanted to get into it but I don’t know anything and can never find anyone to help me learn I’d love to
Not sure if this is still active but would love to learn!
Original post by arcticarchive
Not sure if this is still active but would love to learn!

It maybe but depends how busy i get in my second year. What course you doing

Quick Reply

Latest