The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Because you have used a generalisation most likely based on American media you consume.
Maybe you like American women.
Please be not criticise me if I say what a load of rubbish.
Us British girls are more than capable of mixing it with the best including America.
You are not seeing the average most likely. So if your sample size is TV, with a far larger population, they can select from a greater talent pool. If it's people you've met, then a large factor will be the overwhelming influence of American culture on British society has made you preconditioned subconsciously to believe that. Those would be my two suggestions without any knowledge of you as we're on the internet
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by ThuggerThugger
Why is this?

you've obv never visited America. if you have, you will realise American girls are as ugly as British ones.
What's this opinion based on? However I wouldn't be surprised if there was truth to it - Americans are a mixture of many European countries as well as having Native American, Black, and South American genes in there. So there is more variety.
Original post by A Rolling Stone
you've obv never visited America. if you have, you will realise American girls are as ugly as British ones.

If you look at the average American white woman and compare this to the standard hot white British woman you will find the average white American woman is more attractive. This is also true for black American women and their black British counterparts or any other race when you compare the two.
Reply 8
That question is subjective at best.
Any fair skinned woman caked up with makeup (and of ideal weight) looks beautiful. When they leave the makeup out, they look like dogs.
(edited 4 years ago)
The only race that can look beautiful without makeup is Middle Eastern Women, who are still probably the prettiest on the planet.
Why is this?

Because you have made a generalised claims verging on idiocy without providing proof to support your claim.
"Thanks very much for taking the time to report this. We'll be in touch as soon as we've looked into this for you. "

Lol
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by maachu_pichuu
The only race that can look beautiful without makeup is Middle Eastern Women, who are still probably the prettiest on the planet.

Thank you lmao

all girls are pretty though
Reply 14
Cant say it's true as you haven't given any sort of data and sources to back your point. You've also forgot to consider that far more Americans have cosmetic and plastic surgery, compared to Brits.

Looks is also quite subjective and different to each person.
Original post by Kitten in boots
It says a lot about you that you are comfortable calling others ugly.

Yet you turn into a delicate little snowflake when someone points out you are coming across as very dim.

Grow a pair.

I called no one ugly stop putting words in my mouth to backup your false statement.
Original post by 999tigger
Because you have made a generalised claims verging on idiocy without providing proof to support your claim.

Clearly its an opinion though
Clearly its an opinion though

And what is it based on?
Original post by DiddyDecAlt
And what is it based on?

Life?
Original post by maachu_pichuu

They're also the 'race' with by far the highest rates of cosmetic surgery...

Latest

Trending

Trending