The Student Room Group

Muslims

If they’re really how they’re portrayed, wouldn’t we have been dead by now? I mean they’re all over the internet. Why are they in concentration camps, getting killed for no reason in their holy place and just getting attacked? Concentration camps you know? Like doesn’t that sound crazy?
Reply 1
Thank you for this. I feel when it comes to the concentration camps everyone is turning a blind eye but when it came to historical horrors like nazi concentration camps, people thought it was outrageous and inhumane; whole main countries got together for war to solve it. I see no difference with the Chinese concentration camps except for the fact that noone cares.
Reply 2
Original post by ~AISHA~
Thank you for this. I feel when it comes to the concentration camps everyone is turning a blind eye but when it came to historical horrors like nazi concentration camps, people thought it was outrageous and inhumane; whole main countries got together for war to solve it. I see no difference with the Chinese concentration camps except for the fact that noone cares.

This is no where near that level. Most of the news articles you've read have no solid evidence. However someone from the BBC did actually go to one of the re-education centres. If you want to see true Hitler level cruelty, check up north Korea.
Reply 3
Original post by SudorSu
This is no where near that level. Most of the news articles you've read have no solid evidence. However someone from the BBC did actually go to one of the re-education centres. If you want to see true Hitler level cruelty, check up north Korea.

and how would you know? 😂
Original post by ~AISHA~

I agree with you, but you must remember that the CCP is absolutely evil. My relatives have suffered way worse things and the world didn't seem to care. I hope that the CCP will end soon one day and China will be relieved of anxiety and sadness.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending