The Student Room Group

Bubbles's weight loss and wellbeing journey

Scroll to see replies

I feel like the system is working for the wrong people and punishing those that need it
Original post by SoftGingerCat
I feel like the system is working for the wrong people and punishing those that need it

Erm... in general or to do with weight? :tongue:

I have a feeling you may have posted in the wrong thread :lol:
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by BurstingBubbles
Erm... in general or to do with weight? :tongue:

I have a feeling you may have posted in the wrong thread :lol:

Omg Im so sorry! I don't know how this got here but I thought I posted this in the thread discussing the benefits system! Sorry!
Original post by SoftGingerCat
Omg Im so sorry! I don't know how this got here but I thought I posted this in the thread discussing the benefits system! Sorry!

Haha no worries. I did wonder! I was trying to relate it to my thread and the only thing I could think of is that you felt that other people should be losing weight and not me. But I thought that wouldn't be the case :lol:
well done!! :biggrin:
Original post by Protostar
well done!! :biggrin:

Thank you! :biggrin:
Dry January completed! :biggrin: :cheers:

I didn't drink too much anyway but I do feel cleaner (psychological I'm sure). I'll be having a glass of bubbly later for celebrations of something else, but can't imagine I'll have more than one. I don't really like the idea of drinking much :tongue:

I've also noticed I'm getting fuller more quickly... is a shrinking stomach a myth? :tongue:
I am still going with this btw just haven't updated. Lost a little bit more weight but I think I've put some muscle on hence it not being as much in terms of the number on the scale. But I know this isn't a quick fix and isn't a sprint but a marathon and all that :tongue:
The last couple of weeks have been a bit less strict in terms of diet etc. But I've still been eating healthier and doing weights etc when I can. I'm pleased I'm still losing weight (slowly), very close to being into the 60s in terms of kg now, as I'm 70.2kg. Hoping to be strict with myself over the next week and get down to the 60s within the next week :crossedf:
Just wanted to wish you the best with your journey bubbles
It’s half term! I can finally go to the gym twice a day!
Weighed myself this morning: 69.9kg :woo:

I was really strict with myself yesterday which I think helped.

Right. My goal is 64kg so less than 6kg to go. I can do this :dumbells: hopefully in the next few months!
(edited 4 years ago)

Right. My goal is 64kg so less than 6kg to go. I can do this :dumbells: hopefully in the next few months!

Nice! I’m still 72kg

well done!! :woo:
well done!! :woo:

Thank you! Slowly but surely :woo:
No change in weight this week. I have had a couple of meals out due to birthdays and stuff. I do feel a bit more toned so wondering if some of it is more muscle. But who knows. I'm going to be stricter with myself this weekend and I'm on annual leave next and on holiday (self catering) so I can be in more control of what I eat :smile:
No change in weight this week. I have had a couple of meals out due to birthdays and stuff. I do feel a bit more toned so wondering if some of it is more muscle. But who knows. I'm going to be stricter with myself this weekend and I'm on annual leave next and on holiday (self catering) so I can be in more control of what I eat :smile:

Well I’ve actually gone down this week, even though I had five guys on Thursday and another huge meal yesterday, I guess it’s because I was still on a huge calorie deficit. Thursday five guys was all I ate, yesterday my big meal was at a beefeaters, bouble cheeseburger with bacon, fat chips (large portion) pudding was a chocolate Sunday with brownies and whipped cream and two cinnamon churros.

I now weigh 68.7kg. I’ve lost 4.3kg this week.

Probably is an increase in muscle :smile: Be careful not to be too strict :hugs:
Probably is an increase in muscle :smile: Be careful not to be too strict :hugs:

PRSOM!

I hope so from the weighs :tongue:

I'll try not to be too strict :redface:
Original post by Greywolftwo
Well I’ve actually gone down this week, even though I had five guys on Thursday and another huge meal yesterday, I guess it’s because I was still on a huge calorie deficit. Thursday five guys was all I ate, yesterday my big meal was at a beefeaters, bouble cheeseburger with bacon, fat chips (large portion) pudding was a chocolate Sunday with brownies and whipped cream and two cinnamon churros.

I now weigh 68.7kg. I’ve lost 4.3kg this week.

You lost 4.3kg in a week?! that's like 9 pounds which isn't very healthy? are you okay?

Quick Reply

Latest