The Student Room Group

People who revise everyday

How do you manage to stay consistent with your revision? Any advice would be appreciated.
I use an app called MyStudyPlan (MySQA) on ios, and it lets you put in how many hours a day you want to do and the priority for each subject, and it sets daily targets, which you can change if you need more or less time in a subject, say for an assessment. Flora is good too, its free and locks your phone so you can't use it and you plant trees which is satisfying at the end, but if you use your phone you kill the tree. There's an option to pay a bit of money to plant real trees in the world, but I can't afford that. Seneca is good for content revision. I stay motivated because I am terrified to fail, and I don't go out much as I have social anxiety, so hanging out with friends and using social media isn't an issue for me. Good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by DanaH111
I use an app called MyStudyPlan (MySQA) on ios, and it lets you put in how many hours a day you want to do and the priority for each subject, and it sets daily targets, which you can change if you need more or less time in a subject, say for an assessment. Flora is good too, its free and locks your phone so you can't use it and you plant trees which is satisfying at the end, but if you use your phone you kill the tree. There's an option to pay a bit of money to plant real trees in the world, but I can't afford that. Seneca is good for content revision. I stay motivated because I am terrified to fail, and I don't go out much as I have social anxiety, so hanging out with friends and using social media isn't an issue for me. Good luck!

I don't even have a phone and still, procrastinate.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending