The Student Room Group
University of York
York

University of York offer holders 2020

Hi! I am an EU student with an offer for Molecular Cell Biology at York and I've decided to start this thread as a place to meet others who consider going to this university. I would love to chat to all of you! All you need to do is introduce yourself briefly and have eagerness to chat
Original post by borikarakasheva
Hi! I am an EU student with an offer for Molecular Cell Biology at York and I've decided to start this thread as a place to meet others who consider going to this university. I would love to chat to all of you! All you need to do is introduce yourself briefly and have eagerness to chat

Hi there,

Congrats on your offer! You might find our 2020 Applicants thread useful as a place to chat to people who have an offer from York.

Steph :h:
University of York
York
Reply 2
Hey! I firmed my place for Law at York last month. EU student here as well :smile:
Original post by borikarakasheva

Hey! I have and offer for Politics and IR!!
I have an offer for PPE
Any Scottish students going to York and waiting on update from York as results due soon from SQA.

Quick Reply

Latest