The Student Room Group

Do I look thin/slim, or a bit chubby in this photo? Or just average really?

Particularly around the stomach area.

Scroll to see replies

You look like you're on the slim side of average. Not particularly athletic but you eat more or less healthily would be my guess.
Hi Leah.
I would say you have nothing to worry about.
In my humble opinion I would say you are bordering on slim/average. X
Reply 3
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
You look like you're on the slim side of average. Not particularly athletic but you eat more or less healthily would be my guess.

Thanks for answering. Do you mean slim and average are separate categories, (i.e. slim, slim/average, medium/average, large/average, chubby), or that slim and average are the same? Sorry!
Original post by 89leah
Thanks for answering. Do you mean slim and average are separate categories, (i.e. slim, slim/average, medium/average, large/average, chubby), or that slim and average are the same? Sorry!

Yeah - I think of slim and average as separate categories and consider slim and thin to be more or less synonymous, although thin probably has less body fat than slim. In your ranking above I'd classify you as slim/average.

But one way or another I wouldn't worry about it too much. It's far from the most important thing about you. If you weren't slim, you'd still be a legitimate and valid person and you'd still deserve to be happy.
Reply 5
Original post by Karisa96
Hi Leah.

Hi Karisa,
I'm not 'worried' about my body :smile:

Do you think slim and average are separate categories, and I'm between the two? x
Original post by 89leah
Hi Karisa,

Do you think slim and average are separate categories, and I'm between the two? x

Hi Leah
I would say that is a fair assumption. X
imo youre slim (leaving aside the walking skeletons in some magazines)
Reply 8
Original post by BlueIndigoViolet
imo youre slim (leaving aside the walking skeletons in some magazines)

Even in the stomach area? Thanks for answering....
Original post by 89leah
Hi Karisa,

you're average.
Reply 10
Original post by emily_000
you're average.

Thanks, I would've agreed. I wasn't aware that my overall body, especially the stomach area, appeared that slim or flat!
Original post by 89leah
Thanks, I would've agreed. I wasn't aware that my overall body, especially the stomach area, appeared that slim or flat!

Sorry but I never said that you're slim! I SAID AVERAGE.
Oof...

Welp....not...horrible but...you do look like a thin middle aged mum of 2....

How old are you....
Original post by 89leah
Even in the stomach area? Thanks for answering....

sorry but no.
Reply 14
Original post by emily_000
Sorry but I never said that you're slim! I SAID AVERAGE.

I know, and I agreed! I was referring to OTHER people who commented above! I was saying, "I don't understand why they said slim/thin because I didn't think my stomach appeared flat".
Reply 15
Original post by Bang Outta Order
Oof...

Welp....not...horrible but...you do look like a thin middle aged mum of 2....

How old are you....

Haha, I'm not middle aged. Why do I look middle aged?

I was more just asking whether my stomach looks slim/thin, how far it is from being flat, or it looks flat already.
Original post by Karisa96
Hi Leah.

Dm me
Original post by 89leah
I know, and I agreed! I was referring to OTHER people who commented above! I was saying, "I don't understand why they said slim/thin because I didn't think my stomach appeared flat".

ohh. Do you have any pics without clothes? Edit the pic and just send your stomach, nothing else.
Original post by istudyeconomics
Gott damn ur a freak

I am not a freak. I didn't tell to her to dm me her pic. I told her to post it.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 19
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Yeah - I think of slim and average as separate categories and consider slim and thin to be more or less synonymous, although thin probably has less body fat than slim. In your ranking above I'd classify you as slim/average.

But one way or another I wouldn't worry about it too much. It's far from the most important thing about you. If you weren't slim, you'd still be a legitimate and valid person and you'd still deserve to be happy.

Oh, I know - I'm not worried about my size or trying to lose weight. I've had a close friend with an eating disorder, who always looks very slim; not unhealthy, but very slim. So trying to be as thin as can be has never been a goal for me personally.

I was just asking out of curiosity.

Quick Reply

Latest