The Student Room Group

Do I look thin/slim, or a bit chubby in this photo? Or just average really?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Bang Outta Order
sorry but no.

I didn't think it was, which is why I was surprised at people saying 'slim'!
Reply 21
Original post by emily_000
I am not a freak. I didn't say to her to dm me her pic. I said her to post it.

I posted this photo because it's a side angle photo where I'm sitting up straight. I might be breathing in, I don't remember.
Original post by 89leah
I posted this photo because it's a side angle photo where I'm sitting up straight. I might be breathing in, I don't remember.

OK
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 23
OK

Yes, so you can already see my stomach in this photo. The T-shirt is tight fitting.
It’s okay we all have a little freak inside us
I am not a freak. I didn't tell to her to dm me her pic. I told her to post it.
In all honesty, slim to skinny fat but nothing out of the ordinary.
Reply 26
Original post by illusionz
In all honesty, slim to skinny fat but nothing out of the ordinary.

Ah ok. I wanted to know about the stomach area specifically, whether it looks slim/flat, because I know my legs are thin, they always are whatever my weight.
Original post by 89leah
Haha, I'm not middle aged. Why do I look middle aged?

I was more just asking whether my stomach looks slim/thin, how far it is from being flat, or it looks flat already.

Because...you look like an older woman who has had kids.... In my honest opinion. You have very thin limbs but very pudgy middle....you need to do core defining, muscle toning, and drink and eat less sugar...
Reply 28
Because...you look like an older woman who has had kids.... In my honest opinion. You have very thin limbs but very pudgy middle....you need to do core defining, muscle toning, and drink and eat less sugar...

Ah I see, because of my 'apple' shape. I've always had skinny legs and a larger torso, even though my BMI is healthy.
Oof...

Welp....not...horrible but...you do look like a thin middle aged mum of 2....

How old are you....

:rofl:
Original post by 89leah
Ah I see, because of my 'apple' shape. I've always had skinny legs and a larger torso, even though my BMI is healthy.

Ok don't be defensive, because you asked. Honestly you need to heed my humble advice.
Original post by I AM GROOT 1
:rofl:

Lol I'm being honest and not malicious at all.
Reply 31
Ok don't be defensive, because you asked. Honestly you need to heed my humble advice.

Lol I'm being honest and not malicious at all.

My answer wasn't supposed to sound defensive, and I didn't think you were being malicious.
Original post by 89leah
My answer wasn't supposed to sound defensive, and I didn't think you were being malicious.

Alrighty
you may be considered 'skinny fat' where you have a relativley low muscle mass and fat is stroing predominantly in the mid area, but it looks pretty average compared to the average person. I also store my weight in my stomach and hips but resistance weight training can help you recomposition this (i.e. make you waist and stomach smaller and legs bigger and back broader (creating allusion of a smaller mid section too).
but you're very normal anyway !!
Original post by 89leah
Particularly around the stomach area.

To be brutally honest, you look morbidly obese...

Spoiler

i think you'd be classified as 'skinny fat'

Quick Reply

Latest