The Student Room Group

I got expelled in the middle of year 10

I go to a private school and i got 'asked to leave' and if i didn't they would have the choice to permanently expel me. so i just left as i didnt want to risk it but now i dont know what to do because applying to a new school would mean different exam boards and ive missed the last few weeks of school (they said that they would suspend me until they came to a decision and they made the decision a week ago) So it means a lot of catching up. do i restart year 10? do i go back to year 9? idk what would be the best
Reply 1
wow. so your parents have spent the best part of 200k to give you a privileged education and you have thrown it away. well your options are either find a none fussy private school but would you take you on. or your local state school. assuming they want an expelled student.you may end up in a pupil referral unit.enjoy.
Reply 2
Original post by paub
wow. so your parents have spent the best part of 200k to give you a privileged education and you have thrown it away. well your options are either find a none fussy private school but would you take you on. or your local state school. assuming they want an expelled student.you may end up in a pupil referral unit.enjoy.
Woah.. I’m four years late but that was kind of a pointless and unnecessary answer to give.. ripping on a year 10 for being expelled

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending