The Student Room Group

Cardiff Sixth Form College Cambridge

Hello guys I got an offer from CSFC Cambridge and I would like to know more about the school cuz I just browsed some post about it and some people seems to have some bad comments about it. Can anyone please tell me more about this CSFC Cambridge cuz I don’t want to waste 50 k and get sth which it doesn’t worth.
From what I hear its a very good school (I am also at a Cambridge private school) - but very academic, like everyone studies all the time, which could be bad/good depending on what you like?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by toothysmile
From what I hear its a very good school (I am also at a Cambridge private school) - but very academic, like everyone studies all the time, which could be bad/good depending on what you like?

Thank you for your information! Btw I am curious which school you’re in 🤣🤣( You don’t have to answer if you don’t want to I am just curious 🤣🤣)
I heard that the school and students are really academically driven.
Original post by IQaka0student
Hello guys I got an offer from CSFC Cambridge and I would like to know more about the school cuz I just browsed some post about it and some people seems to have some bad comments about it. Can anyone please tell me more about this CSFC Cambridge cuz I don’t want to waste 50 k and get sth which it doesn’t worth.
Oh I see 😮😮 That sounds so scary 😟
Original post by dingerooputi
I heard that the school and students are really academically driven.
Original post by DaTrainAgain
Sorry for the late reply. CSFC at Cardiff (Approx 380 students and main campus) is the school you will want to go for. The Cambridge campus is newer but they do have pros such as offering Computer science as a subject and there should be about 20-30 students in Cambridge according to my information. Not sure about food arrangements but I heard they didn't have any, but I could be wrong.

Thank you for your information!! Btw are you form CSFC too?
Original post by DaTrainAgain
I could not agree more! Students here are very academically capable and when I was here a few years ago I always felt like I was surrounded by people smarter than me which increased my productivity.

Hello may I know is that a lot of students will be expelled at the end of year 12 ? I’ll be heading to CSFC Cambridge next year and I know that I need to obtain at least AAB to be promoted to Year 13. I am not a very bright person so I am so scared that I might be kick out…. Do you know what happened to the students if they don’t meet the promotion requirements?🙏

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending