The Student Room Group

Uncle hit me

A few days ago I was practising my driving with my uncle. Basically if anyone drives an auto or seen one you have an S mode on the transmisson and you have a D mode for normal drive, S mode is sport so it makes the drive more sporty. So I was using S mode just to test it them my uncle noticed then he just punched me in the jaw.

I did post about this on tsr a few days ago and someone did say go doctors but my jaw is better now its not hurting much. The thing is I told my friend at college then this girl butted in then told the teacher now shes trying to get social services involved that my uncle punched me. I dont want anyone involved, its fine my jaw is fine and everything is but shes going report it. I was telling my friend just as coz we were talking about what we did on our days off. The teacher is making it a big thing but no its very small, maybe if my face carried on hurting we mightve had to see a doctor but not tell social services.

I dont know what to do now because I dont know why shes getting social services involved.
Reply 1
If they contact you just tell them the teacher was acting on hearsay from someone that doesn't know what you were talking about.
Reply 2
Original post by Bio 7
If they contact you just tell them the teacher was acting on hearsay from someone that doesn't know what you were talking about.

Theyll probably conact my parents but Ill tell then to say its fine. My parents know he punched me but they made him say sorry to me and he shook hands with me
surely you should get a free hit? then wait till the next time your driving and be like "i didnt say what i would hit you with... suprise mthrfkr
Reply 4
Original post by JamesL101
surely you should get a free hit? then wait till the next time your driving and be like "i didnt say what i would hit you with... suprise mthrfkr

That would teach him.
Reply 5
Original post by Bio 7
That would teach him.

Original post by JamesL101

He might hit me again then though
Original post by Anonymous
Theyll probably conact my parents but Ill tell then to say its fine. My parents know he punched me but they made him say sorry to me and he shook hands with me

You're not British, are you? No, it doesn't matter. Just a hunch.
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
He might hit me again then though

Not if you hit hard enough.
Reply 8
Original post by Reality Check
You're not British, are you? No, it doesn't matter. Just a hunch.

Alright
Reply 9
Original post by Bio 7
Not if you hit hard enough.

I might do that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending