The Student Room Group

Should I do NCS?

Has anyone on here done NCS, if you have what was your experience like?

I'm worried I won't enjoy it and, I don't mean to sound tight, but I also don't want to waste £50.

I really want to get some experience, to grow as a person and be sociable but I don't know if NCS is all that.

Also, I won't know anyone there and I don't know if everyone else will know each other. As well as this I don't know how to convince my parents to let me basically go on holiday for 5 days when I'm not even allowed to go to a sleepover lol.

So, is it worth it? If it is, anyone got any advice on how to convince my parents to let me go?
Original post by annieeboo
Has anyone on here done NCS, if you have what was your experience like?

I'm worried I won't enjoy it and, I don't mean to sound tight, but I also don't want to waste £50.

I really want to get some experience, to grow as a person and be sociable but I don't know if NCS is all that.

Also, I won't know anyone there and I don't know if everyone else will know each other. As well as this I don't know how to convince my parents to let me basically go on holiday for 5 days when I'm not even allowed to go to a sleepover lol.

So, is it worth it? If it is, anyone got any advice on how to convince my parents to let me go?

Haha lol i just asked the same question. i wanna go but i dont know if i would enjoy it either.
Ah for my school it was £25. I wish I went but i didn’t because of loads of negative stuff but ppl really did enjoy it so I wish I went...
I did it and I loved it it'll give you a new social circle and if you're not doing anything else it's great

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending