The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You then go to University. Beyond that I've no idea.
MSB
You then go to University. Beyond that I've no idea.

yeah i no that....i mean, is there anymore stages that you have to go through before you go uni...after results day.
Reply 4
You will get your results, hopefully you will have met your grades. You will get a letter from UCAS offering you your unconditional page which from memory (this was a while ago now) has a slip at the bottom which you have to fill in and send off. You might be able to do that through track. Your uni might have forms and things like that, that you get sent about accommodation ect but that will depend on the university.
randdom
You will get your results, hopefully you will have met your grades. You will get a letter from UCAS offering you your unconditional page which from memory (this was a while ago now) has a slip at the bottom which you have to fill in and send off. You might be able to do that through track. Your uni might have forms and things like that, that you get sent about accommodation ect but that will depend on the university.

thanks for your help:yep:
I thought this thread was about what you do like.. after 11am on results day. :frown: I was all ready to be all "Get drunk. Either drown your sorrows or celebrate."

Don't do what I did and get into a car crash. :frown:
Hmm.. *thinks* ...nope. Car crash is definately not on my to do list!

I'm in two minds about results because I know that on the one hand I did put a lot of effort into my exams (although as always there was room for improvement) but on the other I think the stress along with a few cock ups on behalf of school may have impacted on my performance.

I was predicted ABB, I was aiming for AAB but I think I'm going to have to settle with BCC or worse. In fact the more i think about it the worse I think i've done :frown:

dewdrop_roses
Reply 8
im actually scary about exam results. in fact , i wont be able to collect the results so i have to email college and wait until 17,18 to get mine... its too late.
Reply 9
pathfinderaka8
what actually happens once you have collected your results and receive a confirmation letter of your place at university?

You explode.

you get your results, look on uscas track to see if you have got in, you can do that before getting your results, a few days later your get a letter from ucas saying you have got in, and there be a slip at the bottom of the letter, so uni want you send that others are not to borther, also you should start getting letters from the uni as well, like accom, moving in dates and that you sort all that other, then move of to uni and have fun
robinson999
you get your results, look on uscas track to see if you have got in, you can do that before getting your results, a few days later your get a letter from ucas saying you have got in, and there be a slip at the bottom of the letter, so uni want you send that others are not to borther, also you should start getting letters from the uni as well, like accom, moving in dates and that you sort all that other, then move of to uni and have fun

thanks for your help...i thought you get a letter from your uni you want to go to on results day saying whether you got in or not.:s-smilie:
pathfinderaka8
thanks for your help...i thought you get a letter from your uni you want to go to on results day saying whether you got in or not.:s-smilie:

better of checking track cos post always get held up, also your get a letter from ucas telling your in, then you uni will prob send a letter as well, which could come thrusday, or a few days later
robinson999
better of checking track cos post always get held up, also your get a letter from ucas telling your in, then you uni will prob send a letter as well, which could come thrusday, or a few days later

ok thanks
I just thought...I have no idea what time I'm supposed to collect my results...oops! Is it the same for everyone?

Dewdrop_Roses
dewdrop_roses
I just thought...I have no idea what time I'm supposed to collect my results...oops! Is it the same for everyone?

Dewdrop_Roses

no it depends on your school.
yh............. come to think of it now.............. wat tym do u collect ur results on thursday anyways......?
Reply 19
then you go to hell and fight satan

Latest

Trending

Trending