The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ok, I am asking out of interest but how much does a Comp sci graduate earn after say 5 years of graduating in UK.

What about a graduate in US?
Reply 61
-Em-
What's with all of this focus on money? =/

maybe the OP miss a module on Ethics back when he was still in Uni :wink:
member9876
Ok, I am asking out of interest but how much does a Comp sci graduate earn after say 5 years of graduating in UK.

What about a graduate in US?

Depends. Comp Sci graduates can go into so many different areas each with different starting salaries. The good ones generally go to banks and earn shed loads :smile:.
Reply 63
Cromulent
. The good ones generally go to banks.

hurm..why? can explain please :o:
Reply 64
newman24x
hurm..why? can explain please :o:

Usually because of the massive salaries
Reply 65
banks :redface: Sounds exciting !
i thought computer science graduates are computer engineers?
Reply 67
Computer Science graduates are computer scientists, and Software Engineering graduates are software engineers, amazingly (I've never head of a "computer engineer" before). Some CS grads do decide to become software engineers, however.
Reply 68
laser
Computer Science graduates are computer scientists, and Software Engineering graduates are software engineers, amazingly (I've never head of a "computer engineer" before). Some CS grads do decide to become software engineers, however.

Oi, just because I'm taking an extra year to focus on engineering doesn't mean I forfeit that venerable title :biggrin:

And CS grads are CS grads.

Anything afterwards depends on what they go on to do, not what they came from.
Reply 69
OP - What Aston do you drive exactly? If I'm not mistaken, the new Astons cost over 50K so you basically have been saving up for one, well, since you were born? Either that or you don't live in a house....

Latest

Trending

Trending